Over the next 10 days (excluding weekends) I will join 28 bloggers from the iHomeschool Network in a 10 Day Series which will cover 29 topics and almost 300 posts!
Join me April 16-20 and April 23-27 for my series on Home Organization. Whether you are organizationally challenged, temporarily stumped or just looking for ways to simplify ( yet improve) your home organizing systems, this series is for you!
10 Days of Home Organization will cover these topics:
* Organizing Truths you must face before beginning any organizing project
* Taming the Toys: Home organizational tips for kids’ toys
* Household Organization Systems: There is a method to the madness!
* Mobile Organization: Organizing systems for Moms on the move
* Curating your closet: How to organize clothing in closets & drawers
* File those piles: How to create an easy file system that works & other home office organization tips for Mom
* Decluttering 101: 7 ways to declutter and get organized today!
* Garage Organization: How to maximize your space and still have room for your car!
* Laundry Room Organizing ideas: It isn’t just for laundry any more
* Organizing with Kids and all their stuff